THE RECIPES FOR THESE BREADS AND SOUPS ARE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BOOKS:

"BREAD IN A BAG", OR "BREAD IN A BAG BOOK TWO" - (SEE LINKS BELOW FOR PURCHASING)

ALSO: "SOUP IN A BAG" (see link below for purchasing)

NOTE: BREADS ARE SHOWN IN OLDER POSTS. SEE ARCHIVES. CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

Note: This blog looks much better with Google Chrome.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Bread

Here are some great photos of breads in Bread in a Bag!

Please note: Right now Amazon.com has my book and you can see inside with the "Look Inside" feature.  However, my book is not in color, it's black and white, but Amazon has my original PDF file.  In the next few days, I'll be submitting a new black and white PDF for them so my book may be unavailable for a week.  Please don't let that stop you! Wait a few days and try again.

Thank you! And I'd love to hear what you think of the breads once you make them! Please let me know!










-pam

No comments:

Post a Comment